Escrow StoragePhysical or Electronic Format
Flexible Escrow Storage Options
Once your Agreement is established, Escrow Materials will be stored, maintained and secured in your choice of Physical or Electronic Format.
Escrow Materials deposited in Physical Format will be stored, maintained, secured and preserved in a 16,400 foot “firelock” vault that features:
- Certified Halon fire suppression system
- Computer-controlled humidity and temperature levels
- Vault and building monitored by 24-hour surveillance and security system
- Key Entry Access
- Air filtration system
Escrow Materials deposited in Electronic Format will be stored, maintained and preserved having:
- File Encryption using applicable and appropriate standards. Encryption for storage is applied after files are uploaded
- Data storage over several large-scale data centers throughout the world.
- Protection against network security issues, e.g., Distribute Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, Man in the Middle (IMITM) attacks, and packet sniffing
- Redundant backups for data over multiple locations
We offer a secure file upload service for clients’ electronic material storage. Our website is secure and protected using a verified Secure Socket Layer (SSL).