Escrow StoragePhysical or Electronic Format Storage
Escrow Storage Options
When you use National Software Escrow as your service provider, your escrow materials will be stored, maintained, secured and preserved in either Physical or Electronic format.
Escrow Materials deposited offline in Physical Format will be stored, maintained, secured and preserved in a “firelock” vault that features:
• Certified halon fire suppression system.
• Computer-controlled humidity and temperature levels.
• Vault and building monitored by 24-hour in house surveillance and security system.
• Key entry access.
• Air filtration system.
Escrow Materials deposited in Electronic Format will be stored, maintained, secured and preserved having:
• File Encryption using applicable and appropriate standards.
• Data storage over several large-scale data centers throughout the world.
• Protection against network security issues and downtime, e.g., Distribute Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, Man in the Middle (IMITM) attacks, and packet sniffing.
• Redundant backups for data over multiple locations.
We offer a secure file upload service for electronic deposits. Our website is secure and protected using a verified Secure Socket Layer (SSL).