Multi-Beneficiary ArrangementSoftware Escrow Arrangement
Multi-Beneficiary Escrow Arrangement – (1 Technology Vendor / Multiple Beneficiaries)
NSE offers a Multi-Beneficiary Escrow Arrangement to Technology Vendors who wish to enroll multiple Licensees (Beneficiaries) to one, universal Escrow Agreement.
NSE’s Multi- Beneficiary Escrow Agreement is designed to protect the rights, interests and investments of both parties and addresses:
- The identities of the Technology Vendor and each enrolled Beneficiary
- Specifics that will make up the escrow deposit
- The submission of the initial escrow deposit and subsequent deposits (if any)
- The issuing of receipts by National Software Escrow, Inc. for each escrow deposit
- The storage of the escrow deposits
- Defaults and Release from escrow
- Term & Termination
Establishing your Multi-Beneficiary Escrow Arrangement is quick and easy. To get started, simply request a copy of NSE’s Multi-Beneficiary Escrow Agreement.