Steps for Establishing your Single and Multi-Vendor Escrow AgreementsSingle and Multi-Vendor Software Escrow Arrangements
Steps for establishing your Single Vendor Escrow Agreement
1. Submit the corporate names, physical addresses and contact email addresses for both organizations.
2. The Agreement will be prepared and sent to the parties for execution.
3. Instructions will be sent to the parties so that they may deposit their materials into escrow.
4. Once received, we will issue a receipt to the parties pursuant to the terms of the Escrow Agreement.
Steps for establishing your Multi-Vendor Escrow Agreement
1. Submit the corporate name, physical address and contact email addresses for the Beneficiary.
2. The Agreement will be prepared and sent to the Beneficiary for execution.
3. To enroll a Technology Vendor, the Beneficiary will complete NSE’s Form 2.2 within the Escrow Agreement titled, “Additional Technology Vendor Registration” and forward it to the Technology Vendor for signature purpose. Upon our receipt of the form executed by both parties, as well as the Technology Vendor’s 1st year escrow fees, the Technology Vendor will be officially enrolled to the Escrow Agreement and instructions will be sent so that they may deposit their materials into escrow.
4. Once the escrow materials are received, we will issue a receipt to the parties pursuant to the terms of the Escrow Agreement.